Hello from Belgium

highlandcattle

AmiBayer
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerpen
Hi guys,

I just got a CD32! As a kid/teen I had a A500 with A590! and later got a free A500+ from one of my dads friends. About six years ago my mom ordered me to get rid of everything so I sold them for petty cash. (My A500 even had a kickstart switcher and everything!) Now I live with my girlfriend and I only play 16bit games anymore (MegaDrive and SNES) for me this was the most fun period in gaming. And there are tons and tons of games out there that I haven't even tried yet. I thought that an Amiga in some form shouldn't miss from this lot. I bought a CD32 from ebay for some money and ordered some games and a PSU from Vesalia. Now I come here to look for more amiga stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hello and welcome to Amibay! If you're looking to spruce up your CD32 or acquire other exciting bits of Amiga or other retro computer hardware, you've come to the right place. Have a good rummage around, you'll be amazed at what you can find on here. :)

One minor point, I've had to comment out your price in your post above. One thing we're pretty strict on here about is not discussing prices. That may seem a bit counter-intuitive on a trading website, but trust us when we say "it works" -- I recommend you grab a cup of coffee (or other preferred beverage) and have another read of the site rules.

:thanks:

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Welcome back into the fold. :)

There is indeed a huge library of games out there, many of which I am also yet to actually play even though I have several hundred in WHDLoad format on my hard drive.

I love choosing the odd one at random every now and then to have a crack and have "discovered" some absolute gems that way.

Top Bottom