Hello from Croatia

disco

Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Hi all,

I'm feeling extremely nostalgic lately, remembering good old times at the beginning of 90s when I had my Amiga 500. Several years later I sold it when I was migrating to my first PC and this is something I still regret today. Last couple of weeks I'm spending all my free time watching documentaries and demos (making it even worse) and trying to find a well preserved A1200 which led me here. When I do acquire one, I'm going to upgrade it and never ever let it go! Seriously, when my time comes they'll have to bury me with it.

As a programmer I've been coding on many machines including Apple IIc, Spectrum, C64, CPC464, countless PCs, mobile phones and tablets but Amiga always had that special place in my heart. Also, I have to admit 680x0 has the most beautiful assembler language of them all. I've spent so many nights programming Paula and Copper back in the days.

Sigh...

Paul

Country
UK
Region
Croydon
Welcome Croatian person.

I'm not going to be buried with my computer, but I want a TARDIS shaped coffin and the mourners to dress in the ceremonial robes of the high council of Gallifrey.

disco

Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Thank you.

I'm not sure about the robes, it would most likely result in Daleks overheating. :)

Top Bottom