Hello from DK

Zaippa

Country
Denmark
Region
Hovedstaden
Hello all! I just discovered this site and saw that it has a lot of nice things on it. I'm a C64 coder, and did some demos both back then and also more recently. Back in the ancient times, I had a C64 + C128 + Amiga 600. Today i have many more :-D. My C64s/Amigas have mostly been sitting in the closet the past many years, because it was too cumbersome to set them up, and then pack them away again afterwards, every time i wanted to use them. BUT! I have recently modified an Ikea closet into a cool "nerd closet" with some pullout shelves with some Amigas and a C64 and a C128, as well as a real CRT (so i get good and authentic looking non-pixelated graphics). So now i can conveniently use my cool hardware again, rather than having it in the closet, and just close the closet-door after use to get rid of any retro vibe. So now i'm back onto real hardware, and therefore interested in getting some new interesting stuff :)

kynikos

Country
USA
Region
California
Welcome! I like your "nerd closet" idea - do you have any photos of it?

Watson

Forth Year Navvie
Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
Welcome to Amibay!

tommytamsen

Only Amiga makes it possible!
Country
Denmark
Region
Jutland
Nice to hear! I've also recently picked up my old C64, Amiga interests again, doing assembly like in the good old "Upfront" demo days :)
Welcome Zaippa!

StrongARM

!Friede auf Erden! Vernichtet Waffen!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Germany
Region
Thuringia
Welcome to Amibay, Zaippa!

I also vote for a pic of your closet build. :D

Top Bottom