Hello from new Amiga owner

HonestFlames

Country
England
Region
Shropshire
Hello there,

I recently purchased an old Amiga 1200. It's in quite a poor state, having been in someone's house for some time utterly neglected. Liquid spill damage and cat hair *everywhere*!

Waiting on replacement keyboard from amigakit.com, as well as 3.1 ROMs. Wizard 3-button mouse delivered yesterday (the best mouse ever, on any platform).

Got it booting from CF, after setting it up with WinUAE. Now I'm just needing an accelerator card! I'm off in search of an 030 now, as I spotted one earlier which prompted my registering :)

If anyone is having difficulties with Amiga software, there's still a bunch of knowledge in my brain from when I was younger and knew the A1200 like the back of my hand. Always happy to help.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

Welcome to Amibay, I see you posted interest in Wasagi's Blizzard 1230, you can't go wrong with one of those (y)

Steve.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hi!

Well, you have come to the right place for repairs, hackery and much pimpage of your Miggy. I suggest that you check out the Photo Booth section for some examples of the machines created by the members.

:)

Top Bottom