Hello from Oregon

Mike_RWRT

Country
US
Region
OR
My name is Mike and I am an Amiga Adict.

Long ago I was really into Commodore (64, 128, Amiga) and was active in our local Amiga USERS group back in the day (ESAUG). Then life happened but now I'M BACK! (And have been for a few years now)

I bought a huge collection last year and am slowly working through restorations and "Repatriations" to enthusiasts. Due to some VERY BAD experiences on eBay I mainly sell through a shopify store or local trades but a friend suggested I should post some things here.

I have over 100 machines still to restore including Vic-20s, C-64s, C-16s, +4s, C128s and, of course, a few Amigas. Also a mountain of disk drives.

I do have a background in electrical engineering and was a registered Commodore hardware developer back in the day so I am able to properly restore them.

Mike

Last edited:

AmiChief

Country
USA
Region
Frederick, Colorado
Welcome aboard Mike! I am from Oregon myself (Seaside) and remember all of the “Commodore“ & “Amiga” stores around the Northwest, I think some may still be around! Unfortunately my favorite “Clackamas Computers” didn’t survive. There was also a store up in Tacoma that sold software that went under.

Again welcome I’m sure you can be a great asset to some of the forums here! Enjoy 😉

Boing-ball

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
Welcome Mike! Looks like my already battered bank account, will get battered some more 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom