Hello from South America..

retango

Country
United States
Region
Miami / Argentina
Hi!
I'm from Argentina, and was a big big TI 99 /4A and C128 fan as a kid. I recently started getting some old computers as well as consoles, mainly to play games with them (those short and easy games I missed so much!).. Currently I have a C16, C64, C128, TI99/4A, Atari 800XL, ZX Spectrum, Spectrum+ and an Amiga 500... For all of them I have SD readers (SD2IEC, EasyFlash Cart, NanoPEB, MyIDE II, SIO2PC and SIO2SD, DivIDE and a Gotek drive). I also have some old gaming consoles..
I arrived to this site looking for Amiga kickstart Rom switcher, and so far the site seems awesome, congratulations to all involved!
For my purchases I have an address in the US (Miami) where I ship the items, and I bring them to Argentina when I travel to the US (that’s why I put a US address in my profile even though I live in Argentina)..
Regards and and many thanks for accepting me, I'm sure I'll be buying many things through this awesome community!
Alejandro

soeter04

Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
Bienvenido Alejandro!

Nice list of retro goodies there, still looking for some of those SD readers myself :)

retango

Country
United States
Region
Miami / Argentina
Hola! Thanks a lot for your warm welcome.. yes those SD readers are amazing.. they are one of the main reasons I came back to these marvelous computers.. It is great that people (actually geniuses) are still having fun creating and sharing them! I sometimes imagine what would I have thought back in the 80s if someone told me that I could have absolutely all of the software ever programmed for the C64 (bizillion of 5 1/4 diskettes) in a thing smaller than my nail...

Top Bottom