Hello out there...

fatagnus

Country
United States
Region
Illinois
I just wanted to say "hello" to everyone. I have been an Amiga user since 1988 when I purchased a new A500. It wasn't long before I had setup a BBS using the system with the first US Robotics 9600 HST modem! I met Jay Miner at an Amigacon I attended, which was a blast. I ended up making it to a few other shows over the years. I have owned that original A500 as well as a A1200, A600, and a Escom A4000T. My two sons (10 and 12) have both become interested in systems and I'd like to see about acquiring a few to setup. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Brad Czernik (aka "fatagnus")

Slayer

Country
New Zealand
Region
Dunedin
Greetings!

But you've waited too long, I brought my son his first A500 setup when he was 2... He wanted too much time on my B2000 :-D

Welcome aboard!

ChrisUnionNJ

We Will Never Forget..
Country
USA
Region
Union,NJ
Welcome!!

My 2 boys lost all interest in the amiga's since they found the console units..
my boys are 28 and 18 now..

Chris :coffee:

macwhoelse

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Exeter, Devon
Hey Brad, Welcome to Amibay. My son (23) still likes the Amiga even though he has a state of the art PC gaming machine & PS3 etc.:)

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Hey Brad, Welcome to Amibay. My son (23) still likes the Amiga even though he has a state of the art PC gaming machine & PS3 etc.:)

Yea the Amiga really isnt like anything else out there, it has its own charm.

Welcome to the lair Brad, my friend (y)

fatagnus

Country
United States
Region
Illinois
All of the responses are appreciated! I look forward to being active in the community again. I ran a BBS (The Keep) from my Amiga in the late-80's and was in touch with people all over the world. Thanks!

- Brad "fatagnus"

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
greetz 'n' stuffz,
I seem to remember "the keep" i have a faint memory of warez but i could just be remembering badly (i am old now)

cheers, JuvUK

fatagnus

Country
United States
Region
Illinois
I know it has been a long time, but I can tell you the phone number ended in 3370. The moniker I used there was "Molasar," as that was taken from the movie as well.

- Brad "fatagnus"

greetz 'n' stuffz,
I seem to remember "the keep" i have a faint memory of warez but i could just be remembering badly (i am old now)

cheers, JuvUK

Top Bottom