Hello/Privet!

c3m

Country
Brazil
Region
Sao Paulo
Hello everyone, my name is Samuel, I'm from Brazil and a newbie on the AMIGA world hehehe!
I have begun my collection with an Amiga CD32 (PAL-M) and so far I am amazed with this machine but also looking others machines like the A1200, A500/600, mainly for gaming.
Anyway, greetings to everyone from Brazil.

C3M

Привет всем, меня зовут Сэмюэль, я из Бразилии и тоже новичок на мире AMIGA.
Я начал свою коллекцию с Amiga CD32 (PAL-M), и я поражен с этой машиной, но также и смотрящими машинами других как A1200, A500/600 чтобы играть в видеоигры.
Ещё раз, поздравления всем из Бразилии.

Witcher1979

Banned
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey and welcome

I just got myself a CD32 after a few sales/swaps. I must say I am also impressed with the intros. Have you checked out Tower Assault yet?

Have fun here :)

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland
Welcome :)

Get yourself a A1200 with a nice 030 and set it up with IDE CF and then install Classic WB and WHDLoad and your set for gaming.
The A500/600 turbo's are far more expensive, a A530 will be around the cost of fully upgraded A1200, and then I haven't even begun on a Viper 630 or Apollo 630 :blink:

I can't say prices because of the rules (pricedriving), but you will get the idea.

c3m

Country
Brazil
Region
Sao Paulo
...Have you checked out Tower Assault yet?

Have fun here :)

Thank you and no, not yet...I'm starting to build a list of wanted software...I'll check it out on youtube.
My list, so far, is this:
-Fury of the furries;
-Zool (1 & 2);
-Lotus trilogy;
-Alfred Chicken;
-Fire and Ice;
-Soccer Kid;
-Chuck Rock (1 &2);
-Disposable hero;
-Bubba'n'Stix;
-Superfrog;
-Arabian nights.

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Welcome :)

Get yourself a A1200 with a nice 030 and set it up with IDE CF and then install Classic WB and WHDLoad and your set for gaming...

Hmm, no doubt that's gonna be the near future...but I'll still have to learn how to work with WHDLoad and many, many things hehehe.:)
Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom