Hello!

int21h

Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
Welcome fellow Amigans. I've been putting my beloved A600 to good use until 2007 when I moved to Ireland. Since then, both A600 and less used C64 are resting in my parents' attic (wrapped properly and prepared to spend there time safely)

Recent news about Amiga X1000 rekindled my interest. After installing WinUAE and trying few configurations I decided that A1200 (or perhaps FPGA Arcade) is a way to go.

So here I am - using WinUAE at the moment with plan to yet again get Amiga. Couldn't dream about better Christmas present even if I will be person to buy it for me.

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland
Welcome fellow Amigans. I've been putting my beloved A600 to good use until 2007 when I moved to Ireland. Since then, both A600 and less used C64 are resting in my parents' attic (wrapped properly and prepared to spend there time safely)

Recent news about Amiga X1000 rekindled my interest. After installing WinUAE and trying few configurations I decided that A1200 (or perhaps FPGA Arcade) is a way to go.

So here I am - using WinUAE at the moment with plan to yet again get Amiga. Couldn't dream about better Christmas present even if I will be person to buy it for me.

Welcome :)

I would stick to the plan of buying an A1200 with a good turbocard and CF card as harddrive.
The X1000 would cost about 10-15 times as much as an A1200.
I think if you keep a close look on the forum there is always an A1200 popping up here and there.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Welcome to AmiBay, and I hope that you will acquire a REAL Amiga very soon. (y)

int21h

Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
The X1000 would cost about 10-15 times as much as an A1200.

Don't need to tell me that, I am painfully aware of this. Maybe when I get all my planned certifications and nice job in quietly humming server room. Until then, hunt for A1200 is on ;)

And I wish I had real Amiga HERE AND NOW

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Welcome to AmiBay. :D You'll have no trouble finding stuff to spend your money on here.

Heather

int21h

Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
Thank you all for kind welcome ;)

I'm sure I wont have any problems whit finding here stuff worth buying.

Actually to be honest, this site keeps me salivating since I registered. Somebody call a doctor, please :D

It seems that so far I found A1200 I've been looking for, already have ide2cf card from some old projects of mine. Most probably will hit AmiOracle to get them running, but for sure will post some pictures of my trials :LOL:

One thing left is to build ATX to A1200 PSU converter, as it might be needed. Cant wait to get my solder iron and some free time :cool:

Cheers
int21

Top Bottom