hello

ghoshy2010

Country
England
Region
manchester
ghoshy2010 in England. nice to meet you all. i have an amiga 1200 with harddrive and exspansion board zorro mk2. i still have my commodore 64. with some realy rare games. (not for sale by the way). or the amiga 1200 . just saying things about my self. love football and gaming. best game ever would have to be flimbos quest on the 64. next to that it would have to be cool spot on the amiga 500+ and cannon fodder. :) chat soon.

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands
Hello and welcome ghoshy2010

I must admit I was a massive fan of Cannon Fodder too :)

LTAC

AmiBayer
Country
FRANCE
Region
South of PARIS
ghoshy2010 in England. nice to meet you all. i have an amiga 1200 with harddrive and exspansion board zorro mk2. i still have my commodore 64. with some realy rare games. (not for sale by the way). or the amiga 1200 . just saying things about my self. love football and gaming. best game ever would have to be flimbos quest on the 64. next to that it would have to be cool spot on the amiga 500+ and cannon fodder. :) chat soon.

Hello ghoshy2010 and welcome aboard!
Yeah, Flimbo's Quest, great music (M.O.N).

ghoshy2010

Country
England
Region
manchester
thank you.

thank you.

thank you for the welcome I may be leaving soon. had enough of getting grief for simple mistakes that everyone makes. exspected to know all the places of where and when to post. had alot of agro over the last 3 days and ive had enough. i came here hoping it was going to be great and not get lectures on wrong place to post. because i couldnt find the right room to post in. so far ive had 2 slaps wrong posting my power supply on my 500+ blowing up 2 days after getting it. the new external drive not functioning. games i bought incomplete and half not working then to come here and get more grief on wrong place to post. instead of people showing you. they dont its moved to omni. ok and wheres omni? u get slapped and they dont even tell you where the link is for that room or how to get to it. ur supposed to know already..

going off line might come back tomorow.. :(

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Hi Ghoshy, that's a shame that you're not having a nice time here. This is a fantastic and friendly site and before you make any rash decisions please feel free to drop me a PM.

It's a good idea to read the rules so you know what's what. I'm not a moderator but I can maybe help you out with the rules and stuff.

Anyway - welcome to Amibay - hope you stay.

John

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hi ghoshy2010

I'm certain the messages you received were meant to be helpful information, not berating comments that you were doing something wrong. AmiBay is a much more moderated site than other forums in order to keep things as clean, simple and friendly as possible. Please don't take messages meant to point you in the right direction as hostile because they most certainly are not meant to be.

Welcome to AmiBay and I hope you stay. :)

Heather

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hiya Ghoshy2010.

Are you the Ghoshy from the Aria Forums? If so, you may have come across my youngest son on there - bigian88.

Welcome, anyway!!

;)

Top Bottom