Hello :)

ad-rs1600i

AmiBayer
Country
Britain
Region
Northamptonshire
Hello everyone

Just wanted to say that I am sooooooo glad to see the Amiga alive and kicking in the year 2010 it shows off the skill and ingenuity of the Amiga community to keep alive and continue developing a machine that has it originals in the early 90s and a lot earlier in terms of the ECS machines!

Really heart warming :)

I need to get my A600 fired up I think once I dig it out of the loft - if anyone sees a Viper 630 card let me know, I sold mine years ago due to being royally skint and I now regret it :(

Be prepared for many many many questions!(y)

Adrian

PS - Nice to see the Spectrum on here as well, another machine dear to my heart :)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hello and welcome to Amibay!

Hello everything,

Just wanted to say that I am sooooooo glad to see the Amiga alive and kicking in the year 2002

Did you fall through a timewarp? :) I make it 2010, and my Amigas are still alive and kicking (Well, some of them, at least)

PS - Nice to see the Spectrum on here as well, another machine dear to my heart :)

Sounds like my story, too. Started out with a Speccy, and moved up to an Amiga. Both machines hold a dear place in my affections :)

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@ Andy

"Ziggy says there's a 94% chance, that ad-rs1600i might catch up with us in a minute...."

"Oh, boy..."

:mrgreen:

ad-rs1600i

AmiBayer
Country
Britain
Region
Northamptonshire
Hello and welcome to Amibay!

Hello everything,

Just wanted to say that I am sooooooo glad to see the Amiga alive and kicking in the year 2002

Did you fall through a timewarp? :) I make it 2010, and my Amigas are still alive and kicking (Well, some of them, at least)

Sounds like my story, too. Started out with a Speccy, and moved up to an Amiga. Both machines hold a dear place in my affections :)

You caught me before I re-read my post! lol 2002 must have been a Freudian slip of sort lol - glitch in the matrix maybe?! :)
I love both of them - I owned a Spectrum for a lot longer than the Amiga, but love how the Amiga was continually developed with the accelerator boards etc. :)

Top Bottom