helloooo :)

amigan00b

Country
Fife, UK
hey im justin. new to this place, just looking for stuff to get my Amiga's upgraded and running amazingly and was recommended to here by someone at Amiga.org

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

later peeps :)

Justin

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Oh no! Another Justin in the forum! Kill or run for your lives! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Jokes apart: welcome, Justin.

You'll decipher the joke as time pass.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hello and welcome to Amibay! This is the place for pimping out your Amigas, all that we ask is you provide photos, so we can all drool over your setup :)

keropi

VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Hello and welcome to Amibay! This is the place for spending surprisingly large amounts of dough for expanding your Amigas, all that we ask is you provide photos, so we can all drool over your setup :)

fixed.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hello and welcome to Amibay! This is the place for spending surprisingly large amounts of dough for expanding your Amigas, all that we ask is you provide photos, so we can all drool over your setup :)

fixed.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

True, but it could always be worse. You could try outbidding the perverts on The Other Bay. :)

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Now now, lads, let's not go frightening the punters away, eh....?

:LOL:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Welcome to AmiBay and have a nice day! :)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Welcome! I know the boys here can be a bit odd... Don't worry though, they are only dangerous to themselves. :p

Again, welcome to AmiBay!

Heather

Merlin

VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Please excuse the posts written in wax crayon; they won't let me use sharp objects.....:blink:

:rofl3

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Please excuse the posts written in wax crayon; they won't let me use sharp objects.....:blink:

:rofl3

This is normal behaviour for most members on AmiBay, though some are more Elite than others. ;)

Welcome to AmiBay. :)

Kin

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
They have really let you use wax crayons? I didn't know you had improved so much! ;)

Oh... and welcome Justin. (y)

Merlin

VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
They have really let you use wax crayons? I didn't know you had improved so much! ;)

Yeah; I've stopped eating the red, yellow, black, blue and orange ones, but the Doctor said I wasn't getting enough greens........:mrgreen:

Ba-dum tish!!

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Oh dear sweet God! Please, make it stop! :D

Welcome to Amibay, generally the jokes are of higher quality, but occasionally it all goes to a ball of chalk. ;)

The Hackery however, is second to none. Enjoy your stay.

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
Yeah; I've stopped eating the red, yellow, black, blue and orange ones, but the Doctor said I wasn't getting enough greens........

We would like to apologise for the above joke, the poster's medication wore off a bit early but the nurse has been informed and as a precaution, we have placed the rubber room on standby.....

As a public service, the afore-mentioned joke was taken out to the barn out back earlier and put out of our misery :)

And now back to our scheduled programming, thank you for your patience.

amigan00b

Country
Fife, UK
thanks all, I do hope the jokes get better than this because they were pretty awful ones, nothing beats a bit of banter eh? :p

thanks for the nice welcome everyone
justinnnn

Top Bottom