Help the dutch soccer team

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
I would be very happy if you could take the time to visit this link:

http://www.ruudmoetmee.nl (i want to translate it into english, but it results in 'ruud has to come', which i found somewhat...inappropriate, but you get the picture :p)

and fill in your details if you don't mind (i gaurantee you this is a safe site, no strings attached).

The majority of dutch soccer (or should i say football...?) fans wants the player Ruud van Nistelrooij to join the dutch team in South-Africa.

He has however not yet been selected. This site is a petition which will be presented to the dutch coach, to persuade him to take him into the national team. It will likely be his last Championship, and the guy is simply a god (UK people will know him, i recon..) and even at 50% of his capabilities he is invaluable.

Also my wife promised me a dutch soccer shirt from him, if he gets taken along, so for the love of god, help me! ^^

bazzaq

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
is there a list of the current selection of players? who have they picked ahead of him?

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
Goaloes: Sander Boschker (FC Twente), Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax), Michel Vorm (FC Utrecht)

Defence: Vurnon Anita (Ajax), Khalid Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart), Edson Braafheid (Celtic), Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Feyenoord), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Hamburger SV), André Ooijer (PSV), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord)

Midfield: Ibrahim Afellay (PSV), Otman Bakkal (PSV), Mark van Bommel (Bayern München), Wout Brama (FC Twente), Orlando Engelaar (PSV), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City), David Mendes da Silva (AZ), Stijn Schaars (AZ), Wesley Sneijder (Internazionale), Rafael van der Vaart (Real Madrid), Demy de Zeeuw (Ajax)

Offence: Ryan Babel (Liverpool), Eljero Elia (Hamburger SV), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (AC Milan), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Jeremain Lens (AZ), Robin van Persie (Arsenal) en Arjen Robben (Bayern München).

Our (well, mine) hope is entirely in mainly Robin van Persie and Arjen Robben ^^

bazzaq

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
I am a liverpool fan and im surprised to see babel in the squad, he's hardly played for us this season, kuyt on the other hand is dependable but not prolific.

Van persie is a quality player..

robben seems a bit his and miss.. great sometimes, rubbish other times.

huntelaar is a bit over rated, i don't know the other forwards.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
^^^^^^

:whistleblower:

Ooooh! That's a bit of an off side comment m8. Football is fun, just like Amiga's but please lets keep it clean chaps. (y)

Kin

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
I am a liverpool fan and im surprised to see babel in the squad, he's hardly played for us this season, kuyt on the other hand is dependable but not prolific.

Van persie is a quality player..

robben seems a bit his and miss.. great sometimes, rubbish other times.

huntelaar is a bit over rated, i don't know the other forwards.

want to trade Huntelaar for Rooney?
please?

bazzaq

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
The boots i used to wear as a kid, could almost be classed as clogs by todays standards :D

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
"22 away games last year, money I spent on petrol we could have bought Dick mar van Nostrilboy"..

GREEN ARMY!

I'll get my coat....

status

AmiBayer
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
Soccer/football is a fine game, i just dont feel it like others do, i like the tactics and the strategies behind it, i dont get the fanatism and the fuzz..

Can we have a loose transalation of it from the OP please?

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

Football: 22 idiots running after a little ball.

It is not the ball it is the whole stuff behind it, according to what you are saying is that golf is stupid too..:)

status

AmiBayer
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
pah football, a bag of wind kicked about by men that wear shorts and shower together :p

Imagine how football would be if they were playing with bowling balls:p

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Golf is a good afternoon walk spoilt

I haven't played yet, only on Wii (ha!),i will try this summer, as it is a matter of fact i like all kinds of sports.:)

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens

Funny thing is those 22 idiots are usually millionaires, and we, the wise guys are plain broke! How idiotic of us! :D No offense there, i feel exactly the same mate, i'm not much into football. But they're the ones with the Porsche's and chicks...

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

Funny thing is those 22 idiots are usually millionaires, and we, the wise guys are plain broke! How idiotic of us! :D No offense there, i feel exactly the same mate, i'm not much into football. But they're the ones with the Porsche's and chicks...

i have a porsche and a chick! lololololol:LOL:

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
i have a porsche and a chick! lololololol:LOL:

Porsche-911-toy2.jpg

hip-hop-easter-chick.jpg

:whistle:

Top Bottom