Not open for further replies.

Hell_Labs

Banned
Country
England
Region
St.Helens, Lancashire
loluf.png

Is there a list somewhere called "words you can use in primary school but not amibay" ?

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
After all the help and advice you got today, with very little thanks to those offering it I'm shocked you've got the balls to even post this. (n)

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Don't really think it is appropriate that you are sharing personal communications like this mate. I suggest that if you have an issue with the rules that you either talk to them directly or post it in a constructive manner and let the mod's respond accordingly.

Hell_Labs

Banned
Country
England
Region
St.Helens, Lancashire
I got an infraction point over the word ****". I mean, come on man.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
:Doh: (n)

@ Hell_Labs

You can't say that you weren't warned beforehand, as I had asked you twice in that thread to moderate your language. If you can't take a hint from people that are trying to help you, what else do we need to do to grab your attention and get a point across?

At least the infraction points issued seems to have done that.

Hell_Labs

Banned
Country
England
Region
St.Helens, Lancashire
Thing is, I haven't actually done anything. I mean, the word "****". Since when was that a crime?

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Let me lay it out for you. When we are trying to have a technical discussion and help you work through the problems you are having with your A1200, the last thing people want to do is trawl through the rantage to find tiny little nuggets of information that may allow us to get your machine working that little bit quicker. Also, in your anger, you may have overlooked something that you might spot if you didn't have the red mist.

Is it unreasonable to ask you to try and refrain from venting your anger and frustration in the thread, when we are trying to talk technical? I advised you to take a time out and come back to it with a clear head, however, you chose not to take the advice offered and calm down and you ended up with a broken battery holder as a result.

Now, I have said that I would help you and I will, but not many others are likely to come forward to help if you are going to rant and whinge like a teenager and spit your dummy out, crying about foul play when a couple of infraction points are handed out to you.

Here's some more free advice: You obviously have a pair to post this in the first place, so I suggest that you use them, get over this and get back to some meaningful discussion as to the problems you are having with your machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom