Hermes International?

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Had anyone had problem with them for not turning up on your doorstep to collected the items? They havnt turn up again for second time which I think taking the p *** :mad:

Last edited:

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
South Shields
Just rebook it, it might be taking the **** but you get the service you pay for and hermes is as cheap as it gets. The drivers are paid peanuts and work long hours that's why they don't care. It's best to use the parcel shops instead of getting them picked up if you ask me, at least you know it's going on the day you want it to then.

limboy777

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Uk
Region
Lancashire
Had anyone had problem with them for not turning up on your doorstep to collected the items? They havnt turn up again for second time which I think taking the p *** :mad:

I never use Hermes anymore. They are not worth the hassle.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
If I use Hermes I always use the drop off service and only send stuff that I can pack well enough to withstand their brutality. I try to only send indestructible things like books (unless they set fire or water on them lol)

Their delivery times are pretty good these days but I never use them for collection, but I hear the same complaints about other budget couriers like Yodel.

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
^^ what Steve said,

Hermes for sending bricks (can they even damage bricks ?) and UPS I find better for the more fragile cargo (other couriers available).

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
I've used DPD a few times now (Via Parcel Monkey I think) the good thing about DPD is they give you a 1hr slot when they will collect or deliver (they send you a text message in the morning)

That's really useful.

Top Bottom