Hi everyone!

Country
Diedorf, Germany
Just bought an Amiga 2000 and now want to build up an usable system with AmigaOS 3.1. So I need much hardware, I hope to find here... :)

So I say HI to everyone and I think we have much fun here!

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Guten Abend und Wilkommen aus AmiBay!!

You are in the right place if you want a "pimped out" Miggy, believe me...;)

There are a few A2000 users on here so you will get some sage advice. I would also recommend that you check out the Photo Booth and AmiOracle sections for much pimpage of the old 68k machines.

(y)

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
This is the right place to find military grade A2000 accessories :p Sorry I couldn't help myself with a doomy joke.

Put up a wanted, and I'm sure ppl here will tell you what they've got. Just make sure to look around first, maybe you'll see something you want and you'll also get an idea of how this place works.

Welcome! :)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Just bought an Amiga 2000 and now want to build up an usable system with AmigaOS 3.1. So I need much hardware, I hope to find here... :)

So I say HI to everyone and I think we have much fun here!

Hello and welcome to Amibay! Good luck with your A2000, I recently did one up myself, but I settled with a 25MHz '030. If you track down a DKB Wildfire, you'll have my eternal envy! :)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Welcome to AmiBay! It seems like our membership is duplicating like rabbits these days. :D

Heather

Top Bottom