Hi from Munich, Germany

Weehawk

Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Greetings crowd,

this is my second time coming back to Amiga.

Being happy as a child in 1988 to start with a A2000B, Rev 4.2 (yes, gods, I know that still) and KS/WB 1.2, I went from there to a CDTV (pimped with SCSI, 2 MB Chip and an ATonce PC Emulator) and endend my first period with an A4000/030 (upgraded to EGS/Spectrum, WarpEngine 040) somewhere in 1995.

My second coming was in 2004 where the itch for Amiga followed into an A3000 re-assembling with parts from Ebay for reasonable prices.

Now, finally, for the second time back, getting curious with the new developing of acceleration cards I wanted something small and sexy, and got recently a dirty little A600, which I cleaned up this weekend. It's a wonder that it still runs as well as it does, considering the dirt and even once spoiled liquid inside the case. Bad luck that it got a Kickstart 2.05/37.299 (no IDE boot, noooooooooo), which brought me here looking for all those little parts to get it where I want it to be.

I'm looking forward to read from you all.

Cheers,
Christian

Country
England
Region
Nottinghamshire
Welcome back. Always good to have fellow Amiga enthusiasts and bravo for returning the A600 back to life.

Weehawk

Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Thanks.
No, I don't have the amigas from my childhood anymore, you know, the mistakes you make when you grow up.
And when I see the prices for used CDTVs nowadays I have to bang my head to the wall.

But the A600 will be a neat hobby, and I'm curious about this Vampire 600 cards for it. So I have a good goal the get the little A600 up to shape for it. :)

Top Bottom