Hi from Northampton

Mpro

Country
UK
Region
Northanpton
Thought I would pop in and say Hi.

Back in the day my parents use to work at Commodore in Slough and then Corby.

After commodore made everyone redundant my Dad moved over to Activision in Corby and managed the warehouse there.

We use to spend most of our weekends in Activision's warehouse playing and getting free games :)

My First Commodore was a C16 that I still own today

Commodores I own are

New Vic20 "Got lucky on this as I was at a Recycle dump and saw the commodore logo on a box opened it and there was a new Vic20 no yellowing and it still has the plastic on the spacebar, sadly it was only the computer in the box"

2 Commodore C16's "my original one from when I was a kid and an almost new one from a car bootsale a month ago for hardly anything"

1 Commodore Plus 4 "Car bootsale years ago for £5"

3 Commodore C64's "2 of these C64's use to belong to Activision's testing department that are now in my care 1 I got for £7 at last week’s car bootsale :D"

1 Commodore C64G "Got in job lot of commodore items for a swap of an old laptop"

1 Commodore C64C "Not used in tatty box for £10! ebay bargain but as it was local pickup only no one bid on it.. lucky for me it was 10 minutes from my house :D"

1 Commodore C128 "Got in job lot of commodore items for a swap of an old laptop, this was what I was after in the job lot"

1 Amiga 500 "Got in job lot of commodore items for a swap of an old laptop"

1 CDTV "picked this up at a car bootsale for £10 10 years ago! never seen another one at one"

2 Amiga 500+ "1 replaced my dead 500 back in the day and the other I rescued from another Recycle dump about 10 years ago"

1 Amiga 600 "Car Bootsale find god knows how many years ago"

3 Amiga 1200 "1 when I upgraded my 500+ 1 from a car bootsale and another from a Recycle dump, that one also had a viper accelerator card in it"

1 CD32 "Back in the day I swapped my Mega drive collection for this"

It’s amazing what you could find in Recycle dump for 1 or 2 pounds but sadly the laws changed and they can no longer sale electronic hardware..

Anyway Hi

Last edited:

Dita45

Country
UK
Region
Wallasey, Merseyside
Hi. And welcome to amibay , have fun

scoobyatgb

Country
uk
Region
london
Hope you are have a great Christmas I am from hayes but down at Kettering this xmas maybe we should stay in touch

Dita45

Country
UK
Region
Wallasey, Merseyside
Hi ..I am..you have fun too I am in wallasey near liverpool. ..

Top Bottom