Hi! New member

Retrofan

Country
Spain
Region
Lanzarote / Canary Islands
Hello everybody:

To introduce myself I have to say till early this year I hadn't any Commodore computer, but I saw the Keyrah device to connect a C64 and use it as a keyboard, so I bought a second hand one. When I had it in my hands I felt bad to dismantle it, so I began to search how to fix it (black screen). After some time and changing 5 or 6 chips I fixed it and started to buy games, datasette, etc.

In march a friend of mine asked me: do you have seen an Amiga at...? I had never had one, so I started searching Wikipedia and so, and the more I read the more I liked it.
So I bought a Desktop Dynamite A1200 and then I joined a couple of forums: EAB and A-org. I'm still there, but I thought this can be the best to buy/sell things.

Actually I have an A1200 with a B1260, a lateral CF HD (so I can select between 3 ones I have with different OS's), a subway and an internal CD/DVD drive.
Searching and buying parts I found I could mount another A1200, so I have it running too, and now I've bought an ACA 1230/56 for it.

Now I've joined Amibay to search for an Ide-fix 97 with it's adaptor, which I wish I can find here.

I hope we will meet here...
Rgds.,
Retrofan

abcd0007k.jpg
abcd0006qh.jpg

Last edited:

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
@RetroFan

Welcome to AmiNiiceBay.

A neat bit of hackery (y)

Dave G :cool:

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Welcome to Amibay. :)

That's a very nice system you have there, good luck in your search for the parts you want.

Please remember we are a little different to other forums and handle our buying and selling a little differently. Please have a browse through the rules at your leisure, and don't be afraid to ask for any help if you need it. :)

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Welcome amigos. (y)

Nice A1200 you've got there. :)

Retrofan

Country
Spain
Region
Lanzarote / Canary Islands
Hi and thanks to all. I've decided finally to add an avatar too. I was thinking in an scary one, but I've finally chosen this:
tplay.jpg

Well, I can change it later...

Top Bottom