Hi there !

Path

Country
Belgium
Region
Hainaut
Hello ! Thank you for acceptation !

I'm Path living in Belgium. I'm 42 (er...already ??? Gosh ! Time flies !:blink:). My Commodore lovestory began in 1985 with a great C64 (Bruce Lee, Falcon Patrol, Commando, International soccer,...). In 1988, I received my first Amiga 500 1.2 and a couple of years later I got newer one : 1.3. With a lot of friends we knew great moments with wonderful games : Kick Off, Populous, Kult, Giana Sisters, Rick Dangerous, Stunt car racer, FA18 Interceptor, Mortvielle Manor, Speedball, Dungeon Master... We spent many hours at our Amiga Club and at home making demos, composing music, designing beautiful pics - that's we thought anyway :wink:
In 1992, I had to sell my computers and I bought a PC... Then my best gamer's years were behind me and I never had so much fun anymore.

Today, my "new" Amiga 500 rev5 1.3 is right next to my PC, Speedball II is running. That's pretty cool... but it isn't enough...
I discover that a lot of people keep on using Commodore computers around the world ! A living community : that's perfect :-D

Thank you all !

Kind Regards,
Path.

baz67

Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
ICE CREAM!!!
Welcome to the forum, Path.
Do you do a lot of AmigaDos/shell programming, ie. that's where you get your 'handle' name from on here?!
Enjoy your stay and I'm sure you'll find LOADs of fellow Amigans on here!
Cheers,
BAZ67

Path

Country
Belgium
Region
Hainaut
Thank you guys !
Well, programmation and I don't see eye to eye... ;-) I used to create short soundtracks for my friends. We made some intros and demos for fun like a lot of other groups at that blessed era of carelessness :-D
Have a good day,
Path.

baz67

Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Brilliant - you're in good company, fella!
ENJOY!
BAZ67

Top Bottom