Hi there.

lauri.lotvonen

Country
Finland
Hi everyone.
I have been scrolling these amibay forums a while now, and finally decided to introduce myself. I'm 21 years old, live in Finland, and mainly use my spare time to tinker with my Miggys. Mainly I use a A1200 with multiple add ons.
Many of you may know me from Amiga.org, since I allways have the stupidest question around there :roll:.

/Lauri

Slayer

Country
New Zealand
Region
Dunedin
Hi everyone.
I have been scrolling these amibay forums a while now, and finally decided to introduce myself. I'm 21 years old, live in Finland, and mainly use my spare time to tinker with my Miggys. Mainly I use a A1200 with multiple add ons.
Many of you may know me from Amiga.org, since I allways have the stupidest question around there :roll:.

/Lauri

I was in Helsinki in 1996 visiting my first Internet GF :cool:

The only language I now remember is something that sounds like 'Hoova Payva'

So, good day to you lauri :)

hmmm, I guess you were 6 about then... scary ;)

what's even scarier is Helsinki had nightclubs you needed to be 24 to get through the door... and I could get in, I was 25 :eek: :LOL:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hi Lauri,

Don't worry or be afraid about asking questions on here - no question is too stupid for us!!

:LOL:

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Welcome to Amibay Lauri - nice to see hear from you again and I'm glad you joined here as well as being an active member at Amiga.org.

Cheers

John

Top Bottom