Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopylupine

Country
Wiltshire UK
Well, I`ve been watching this board now for about 2 months now and have been starting to feel very nolstagic...
I got my first miggy when I was 13 and the 1200 had just came out, my parents baught me one that christmas, stock 1200, and it gave me quite a few years of enjoyment, was upgraded over the years with hd, 040 accelerator and scan doubler (little eyetch box), and was the first machine I used to get on the internet, sadly she was mothballed for a really cheap pc I acquired in 2000, I still have her, and she works fine, but sentimental value etc she doesn`t see any use.
I think the most productive hobby I used her for was (attempting) to program in Blitz Basic, just little demo routines, nothing fancy, but it occupied me for hours, none the less I would like to play with blitz again, though I need to start to learn more about programming the custom chips myself... I love swirly copper color fields, simple but hypnotic...

I was also a fan of other cbm machines, 64, pet, but the amiga (1200) was what really grabbed my heart.

None the less, I have been driven to post as I am seriously yearning for an A4000/040, one of em slipped through my mits about 8 years ago, and I`d really love another, this time with a picasso96 compatable gfx card...
I will post this wanted ad in the right section, I just wanted to say hi rather than my first post be a wanted ad.

None the less, glad to see there is still love for this platform...

X ll

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Re: Hi

Welcome to Amibay and welcome back(ish) to the Amiga. Although it look like you never really left.
There is still a thriving scene and I'll bet you may have already discovered the English Amiga Board.
Well worth a trip if you haven't.
Have fun. :)

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Re: Hi

Welcome to the House Of Fun.... :mrgreen:

/Merlin starts humming Madness choons............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom