Howdy

Clarkey

Country
England
Region
Suffolk
Hi All

Just thought I would write a quick note to say high, I have been lurking about the Amiga forums and here for several years but never registered as always been able to find what I needed in previous posts, anyhow finding this is my main destination on the web these days for Amiga bits so thought I would say high.

Bit about me, had an Amiga from approx 6 years old (A600) grew up using it and migrated to Windows and Linux in late nineties. The amiga stayed in use until approx 2003 for occasional gaming and watching demo's. The computer put me in good stead as I'm now a network administrator for a large company in Norwich Norfolk.

Last summer I decided to dig the 600 out of my mothers loft to show my young son. Sadly storage had not treated it well, it went through the usual strip down retrobrite and went away for a recap. I added a few bits and a compact flash HD and enjoyed playing some old games via WHDload.

However this only gave me a taste to finally get the Amiga I had really wanted in approx 94/95 an A4000d

I found one locally to me approx three months ago and have been gradually restoring it. I will post a thread with some pictures ads I have done a lot of work to it. It's getting there and it's a beautiful machine.

Any how howdy.

Joseph

Snoozy

Only Amiga makes it possible
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
We do usually say hello, u must have slipped through the net !

Welcome to amibay :)

Clarkey

Country
England
Region
Suffolk
Thanks I did wonder if id somehow posted it as private, nice to get a greeting :)

kriz

Country
Norway
Region
Sandnes
Welcome, this is such a great and active forum.. The Amiga spirit lives on, and on :)

Top Bottom