banjosteve

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bedfordshire
Hi guys

Had a clear out of my loft and found a load of my old Amiga Games.. I have listed below the state and condition of each item and also added a big old photo..

I'm selling them as job lot for £150 - OR NEAREST SENSIBLE OFFER UK POSTAGE IS FREE and I don't think this is a silly prices for them, even though I believe some are worth a lot more! But want them to go to a good and loving home!

I except paypal only and will post by recorded tracked delivery anywhere and will always find the lowest price for postage i can. If you are unsure on postage then please shout were you are and will get back with a quote...!!

1. Space Quest - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  2. Police Quest - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  3. Kings Quest I Quest For The Crown - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  4. Kings Quest II Romancing The Throne - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  5. Kings Quest III To Heir Is Human - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  6. Kings Quest VI Heir Today Gone Tomorrow 32 colour - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  7. Eye Of The Beholder I - box in very good condtion with manuals and inlays and maps (the lot basically)
  8. Eye Of The Beholder II The Legend Of The Darkmoon - box worn around the edges with manuals and inlays plus the sealed clue book
  9. Rise Of The Robots - mint condition with manuals and inlays
  10. Lord Of The Rings - box cover has been sellotaped on one age but inner box in very good condition with manuals and inlays
  11. Jurassic Park - box not in great shape, but is in one piece with manual and disc's still in original ocean disk bag
  12. Special Edition Pinball Dreams Pinball Fantasies - box has a slight dents in one corner and has manuals and overlays
  13. Darkmere - wear around the edges of the outer box, inner box has some slight water/age damage put not to much comes with manuals and inlays
  14. Barbarian II - box in very good near mint condition comes with manuals
  15. Gloom (CD32) - box in good condition, showing some sun damage on the inside cardboard, comes with CD in a card style case.
  16. Leather Godesses Of Phobos - mint condition with manuals and all the original toys that came with it etc. 3d glasses, badge, matches, palm tree thing - plus loads more...
  17. All New World Of Lemmings - outer box in good condition, inner box seems to have some sun bleaching. Manuals included
  18. Worms - mint condition with manuals/code booklet and inlays

IMG_0971.jpg

SOLD...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom