Not open for further replies.

Pyongyang

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
HYPERRARE (is that even a word???!) Micomsoft Arcade Sticks FOR SALE!

- More exciting than Gordon Burns' hair parting on The Krypton Factor.
- 500x more sexual than Edith Cavell's night attire.
- Often touted as the most sexually explict work of engineering since the 'Boris Bike'
- The #1 official home console hardware accessory of choice in Chelmsford, Colchester, Walton-On-The-Naze AND Yeovil since 1857!

For sale are the following two pieces of loose, unboxed SEX

1. Micomsoft XE-1 SFC for Super Famicom
2. Micomsoft XE-1 ST2 for SEGA Consoles (Mega Drive and I think the MkIII/Master System)

Asking €120 for the ST2 and €150 for the SFC excluding shipping. Shipping will be by tracked and insured courier only. No exceptions (unless you are Kate Garraway or Fiona Bruce).

Shipping cost is as follows:

EIRE - €8
UK - €12
EU - €20
USA - €45
ROW - €Please Ask

wZ8vAt3.jpg

iyjGBeY.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ST2 stick is sold elsewhere. FC stick is still available..................for now. ;)

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
It does go so well with them (y)
https://vintagecpu.wordpress.com/sharp-x68000-xvi-compact/

Although I'm not speaking to you, do you know how much money you've cost me????

Ever since I bought that Core Grafx off you a few years back and was so amazed by it that I went Japanese mad :mad:

I mean I then wanted to see what the CD add on was like so I bought the TurboDuo R, then a PC Engine LT and PC Engine GT. At some point I wanted to see what other Japanese machines were like so I bought the NEC PC-F/X and an FM Towns Marty. Then one x68000 came along so had to have that, then I wanted to see how the Compact compared and now I am after the NEC PC-9801, NEC PC-9821 and a proper FM Towns computer... I almost wish that Core Grafx had stayed lost in the post :LOL:

Pyongyang

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
@sir_beaker Ahaha! I remember that darn Core Grafx getting lost too! Haha! Glad to have help fuel your addiction to NTSC-J goodies! :)

@custardo No problem at all, it is on hold for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom