I'm a cat person

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

[edit]

sorry ar9, but the material (picture) uses offensive language as such it has to be removed as in the rules and guidlines.

please modify or uploaded another image (and delete this edit=))

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
The cat is taking the pi$$ m8. :nod:

He aint getting off that luverly comfy poof for no f'ker......

Stop trying to kid urself. :twisted:

Kin

PS. Wtf with the Lurker Sig atm m8?

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
:thumbsup2:

I think that kitty is stealing your tings. They iz now all hiz tings.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Dead right! Putting them on is one thing, getting them back is quite another.....:huh::blink::wooha:

Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Im a cat person too. Heres my cat (well, my girlfriends but he calls me dad ;) lol ) (hes called Tiga - pronounced the same way as "tiger"):

Thats pretty much what he does all day. Cats. Lazy b:censored:s.

Attachments

• P1354_01-01-10.jpg
    P1354_01-01-10.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Where is Shoonay to see how they behave rudely to cats. :whistle:

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk

Dead right! Putting them on is one thing, getting them back is quite another.....:huh::blink::wooha:
No offence Merlin but out of interest, why did my 4 letter word beggining with P get censord and yet that picture clearly contains the F word (and it's not food. :roll:).

keropi

VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
@tokyoracer:

Please do not flame-bait.
If you have a problem on the forums then properly report posts that you think they should. This is the 2nd time you are doing this today, and only you are complaining in those two incidents.
Thank you.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Sniff..... sniff..... I smell yellow card here... :p

[notice]
this post is in the moderation que as its clearly inciting. at the moment its way past silly-o-clock to think of what I need to do with it. so its in moderation for the moment. (Zetr0)

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I like to think I'm a cat person too, I have had many as pets and all were unique in their own ways. I like arnljot's, so laid back none of my cats would tolerate that to this extent. :LOL:

Currently I have no pets and to be honest I miss my old cats especially the fat one I had, a beautiful tabby with a thick snow white belly, very intelligent too! She knew how to open doors and would often lurk around in tight, hard to reach paces (behind TV's, my Computers, under the bed, the tighter the better). Bloody pain once the cat had to be dragged out, if you could find her that is! :roll:
Plus don't think because she was fat that she is slow! Several times she very nearly scratched me and left marks on my Step-Dad, usually when playing with her. Often she would drag headless birds on the patio for our viewing, lovely...

She was replaced by a 14 year old Tabby who was very healthy for her age and preferred me out of my whole family which was fun. :p I could handle her allot more then my Step-Dad who would often get attacked if he even came near her. :ninja:

This is the 2nd time you are doing this today, and only you are complaining in those two incidents.
Hmm, must have missed the 1st time, I'd gladly like to see it if you could PM me the link, I'm happy to edit if I feel it's an attack on someone or something.
Just to add also it wasn't intentionally a flame or offensive in any way, was purely a query.
Point taken about sorting it via PM's, I'll do this next time an issue crops up.
Sorry for users who have to read this. =/

Last edited:

RedDaemonFox

Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
My cat had a stroke after 14 years of knowing it, had to euthanize her sunday. Was the nicest cat i ever had, except my older tabby named Tigger (Yes I know)

quarkx

insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
As a Canadian, I think I have always wanted a pet moose. I dare to be different! Either that or a pet beaver!:LOL:

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
@Kin

I'm not über active as I was atm. Hence lurker :)

@Thread
It's not my cat, I wish it was. Cats are awesome, so I'm not having a joke at cats expence, I'm laughing with them, not at them.

@Phantom
You see? ;-)

@quarkx
A moose!! Now that would look serene resing in front of your feet.

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Shame about the picture, that was quite amusing. :(

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

No offence Merlin but out of interest, why did my 4 letter word beggining with P get censord and yet that picture clearly contains the F word (and it's not food. :roll:).

@ tokyoracer

Sorry, I missed that, as I didn't expand the image; however, others on the team didn't miss it. I've also had to wave the editing wand at others in here again today....:dry:

Keep it clean lads and lasses, please.....

quarkx

insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
@Kin

I'm not über active as I was atm. Hence lurker :)

@Thread
It's not my cat, I wish it was. Cats are awesome, so I'm not having a joke at cats expence, I'm laughing with them, not at them.

@Phantom
You see? ;-)

@quarkx
A moose!! Now that would look serene resing in front of your feet.
Yes, Any animal that can get hit by an 18 wheel truck going 120KM/hr, and just shrugs it off (after destroying the truck) deserves a bit of respect.
it's just those darn antlers, when he comes to rub up against you...

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
But arn't those antlers covered in soft velvet?

Or is that just for younger moose's?

Kin

Top Bottom