Staff Moderator
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Hampshire
Hi All I'm Tim from Portsmouth UK,

Ive been in the Amiga seen since I bought my first Amiga 600 back in 1993 at carboot sale lol.

I now own too many Amiga 1200s of which one is towerised with a blizzard 1260 and an Amiga 4000D in a Towerhawk II case to which the motherboard is undergoing surgery (Battery removal, new Caps and Simm slots)

my dream is to have a Blizzard PPC or cyberstorm PPC for them but I think it gonna have to wait for a lottery win for one of them :LOL:

Ive enjoyed the community and the friendly people on here and have all ready learned so much more about the Amiga in my short time here.

kind regards to you all and thanks for having me:)

Last edited:

Paul

Country
UK
Region
Croydon
Hello person from Portsmouth. Last time I was down your way I bought a piece of the Victory (presumably removed during restoration).

Timtheloon

retrofanatics.co.uk
Staff member
Staff Moderator
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Hampshire
Only been a few years and looking at my intro now, I think to myself how my collection has grown and also my knowledge of Amiga equipment too but I’m still discovering and learning about new equipment everyday

A few dreams achieved. I now own a Blizzard PPC with a Bvision I almost achieved the CSPPC and with the greatest of effort made by stachu100 to try and get the PPC side of the card to work but sadly was unable to achieve so it now runs as a very stable CSMKIII

Now I need to empty my man cave and design a ultimate retro computer desk to hold my treasured machines and sell all the stuff I don’t need (I just can seem to let it go)

oh and still no lottery win but it’s coming I can feel it

Last edited:
Top Bottom