Indivision AGA (MK1) manuals posted...

ad-rs1600i

AmiBayer
Country
Britain
Region
Northamptonshire
That looks awesome reading what this piece of hardware is capable of! Assuming i am understanding this correctly, it is not so much a flicker flixer but also a full blown graphics card as well to boot!:)

quarkx

insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
That looks awesome reading what this piece of hardware is capable of! Assuming i am understanding this correctly, it is not so much a flicker flixer but also a full blown graphics card as well to boot!:)

I don't believe you can call this a full graphics card (but it is close). I have owned both AGA versions (for both the 1200 and the 4000). I have experimented a lot trying to achieve some of the awesome workbench screens seen on youtube and such, but alas, mine always seem to be quite dithered. Maybe, I could be missing something, but it is great to have an 800x 600 screen and not having to scroll on the desktop. It is a fantastic card for those people who want or need to retire the old commodore CRT's.

What I want to know are the benifates of putting a OCS/ESC one in a 3000 over the built in Amber card (other than a higher screen resolution)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Benefit over Amber: stable image as soon as you turn the A3000 on.

Amber circuit needs to get warm for stable operation.

Top Bottom