Indivision mk3 hdmi with A1200.net case

george7272

Country
USA
Region
NC
I built my ReAmiga1200 with the new cases from the A1200.net cases and I got an Indivision Mk3.
I want to use it with my hdmi monitor but I am facing a small problem and I hope someone here
has an idea with this issue.
The Indivision came with 1 screw and the hdmi board is small to be fitted in the trapdoor
The only thing I can do is to use that screw with the nut with the pinthrough hole of the case
but using one screw is not that stable because the board rotates a bit
Is there any other solution? Any 3D printing board so I can screw the Indivision on top of this 3D board
Anything else?
The hdmi/vga board has 4 holes

george7272

Country
USA
Region
NC

IAmAddicted

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Germany
Region
Kurpfalz
There is only a render.

0609239583804.jpg

george7272

Country
USA
Region
NC
I do see one screw again like the original mk3 board. What is the advantage of using that board?
Having the vga and hdmi at the same time?

IAmAddicted

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Germany
Region
Kurpfalz
It fits better as the width is 100% of the available space. It can not move/rotate.

miggygossip

Country
Australia
Region
Tasmania
The Omniport has all that covered. There are different versions available at Alinea Computers. I have one for Indivision MK II and III with HDMI, SD + USB which might go on the market soon.

IAmAddicted

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Germany
Region
Kurpfalz
The Omniport has all that covered. There are different versions available at Alinea Computers. I have one for Indivision MK II and III with HDMI, SD + USB which might go on the market soon.
Yes, the clone ones. I prefer origin.

george7272

Country
USA
Region
NC
Since you have the Omniport with hdmi for the Indivision mk3 how many screws are there? Is the board stable (does not rotate)? Do you have the matching plate (with only hdmi)?

nickrb

Country
USA
Region
TN
I built my ReAmiga1200 with the new cases from the A1200.net cases and I got an Indivision Mk3.
I want to use it with my hdmi monitor but I am facing a small problem and I hope someone here
has an idea with this issue.
The Indivision came with 1 screw and the hdmi board is small to be fitted in the trapdoor
The only thing I can do is to use that screw with the nut with the pinthrough hole of the case
but using one screw is not that stable because the board rotates a bit
Is there any other solution? Any 3D printing board so I can screw the Indivision on top of this 3D board
Anything else?
The hdmi/vga board has 4 holes
This 3D printed mount is what you want: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/gadget/amiga-1200-indivisionaga-mkiii-mount-hdmi-for-a1200-net-case

It works perfect.

george7272

Country
USA
Region
NC
This 3D printed mount is what I am looking for. It has the base where I can screw the board and the main screw with the nut and it won't rotate
Also it comes with the cover for the hdmi opening
Do you know what kind of screws I need for this mount? M2,M3
Thanks.

Last edited:

miggygossip

Country
Australia
Region
Tasmania
Since you have the Omniport with hdmi for the Indivision mk3 how many screws are there? Is the board stable (does not rotate)? Do you have the matching plate (with only hdmi)?
It doesn't rotate, has 1 screw and a matching back-plate

Attachments

• 20230929_115428.jpg
    20230929_115428.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 10

mipko

Country
Serbia
Region
South Banat
Omniport does not rotate; first-hand experience. I don't have a lower shield, and even without it; it is rock solid.

Top Bottom