Indivision scandoubler for my 1200

drusso66

Country
Peterborough, UK
Region
Cambs
Hi, this is only my 2nd post, and i have been out of touch with Amigas for quite a few years but still kept alot of my amiga stuff in storage in my loft.
Basically i starting all over again so almost a newbie, been reading about the Indivision aga 1200 scandoubler/flicker fixer and just wanted to know if these are any good when used via a 22" tft monitor, would it display my workbench and games correctly or would i be better of just using my old trusty commodore monitor, just like the idea of those old classics on a nice 22" TFT

Mind you even if i do decide to buy one nobody has any in stock yet.

marmot64

Country
Germany
Region
Germany
...and just wanted to know if these are any good when used via a 22" tft monitor, would it display my workbench and games correctly or would i be better of just using my old trusty commodore monitor, just like the idea of those old classics on a nice 22" TFT
The IndivisionAGA maybe is the best Flickerfixer available for A1200 and should run perfectly with your TFT. No reason to prefer some old comodore monitor.
Mind you even if i do decide to buy one nobody has any in stock yet.
A reissue is planned for this year, AFAIK.

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
I had some Indy's but all sold now :(

Next batch is scheduled to be in the shops sometime during September 2010.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Welcome Drusso66.

A word of advice: reserve your Indyvision now. I think Matthew (aka Amigakit) will not charge you until the board is ready to ship.

Those scandoublers sells like hot bread in a cold morning.

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland
A quote from the email I recieved a few hours ago:

We won't receive stock until October. Then we are going to have sufficient stock to meet demand.

I wanted to reserve 2 also, but it seems their going to be enough coming their way, I sure hope so.

Top Bottom