Insane ebay end price

scole

Banned
Country
Kent, UK
Had this in my watch list, just saw what it ended at!!!

Removed by Imnogeek

Why on earth did it go so high?? Are some of those games rare or something??? Some people have more money than sense...

Disclaimer: I don't think this post could be considered price driving as <snip> for an A1200 is not connected to reality! :nuts:

S

Powerpie5000

Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
It's risky business spending all that cash on old unreliable floppy disks and old hardware.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
It's risky business spending all that cash on old unreliable floppy disks and old hardware.
Risky also posting eBay sales. :unsure:

This will probs get removed but a quick say, moist of that value is from the games but even so that is unusually high...

Last edited:

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi Stevecole,

Before a mod comes along you'll probably want to edit out a lot of your post as its a no no to post auction links here and discuss prices however I agree the outcome of that auction was quite outrageuos!

Steve.

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands
@stevecole

ANY reference to prices is a no no I'm afraid, no matter how insane the price may have been. I will edit your ppost accordingly

Gary

scole

Banned
Country
Kent, UK
Ah, I felt the wrath of the mods!!! :p

For those that missed the details, lets just say it was a LOT!

I'm sure that, given a bit of patience, everything that that guy was selling could be picked up individually for pennies. The mind boggles when you see people hurling money away like that.

Top Bottom