Interested in Amithlon equipped machines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@ DC270Mhz

Having seen your post on EAB about this offer and some of the comments made in response, I think that we need some clarification about this offer of yours in terms of the legality of the software offered.

Would all of the machines you are offering have fully legal, licensed copies (with the licence sticker) of Windows XP / Windows 2000 and legally licenced copies of Amithlon?

You should be aware by now that we don't allow anything that could be classed as "warez" on here and your post has attracted my attention on the "possible warez" radar.

I'm going to wait for your response before we decide how this should be handled.

RedDaemonFox

Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
considering the responses, I've decided to withdraw it as it could really be considered warez. I don't, of course, but please do deleted this, I've decided to look into AROS equipped machines instead, and will announce it on EAB as well, a.org already. And as for a license sticker, no, I've a secondhand copy of XP corporate I've been using, it belonged to an office and they decided to close and sell off all stuff, so I got a license for 300+ machines to be installed w/ xp. Please close the thread, before it causes anymore issues. I will edit my post to withdraw the offer

Last edited:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
As you wish; it's better to be safe than sorry with offers like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom