Intro to kjtadd (Kevin)

kjtadd

Country
USA
Region
California
Hi,

My name is Kevin and I've been an Amiga owner since 1985 when I bought an A1000. In 1991 I purchased my 1st A3000 and upgraded it to the max with an 060 accellator, picasso graphics card, LAN card, I/O card, etc. Somehow I also managed to aquire another A3000 with accelator and an A500. In 2004 I managed to be lucky enough to buy and build a uA1, which I still use today. I can't wait to purchase an X1000 when they are released. I learned to program the old A1000 but never released any software I wrote for it. In recent years I have released the following software titles for OS4 on OS4Depot and hope to release further titles in the future:

ffmpegGUI
ClipDown
SimpleSub
M-Pegit
fliteGUI

I regularly read amigans.net and amigaworld.net where I'm known as just ktadd, (no j). Guess that's about it.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hi and welcome to our retro sanctuary.

(y)

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Welcome Kevin! Nice to see new members join so often lately, and it appears "Ami-veterans" have interesting stories to tell (y)
Since you've caught the early train like i did with the A1000, you might remember how many computer shops used to support the Amiga mid-late 80's in your State (California). I used to shop around San Diego, and was amazed to see an A1300 genlock being tested for a potential customer somewhere around summer 87. :)
Ahhh, those were the days! :nod:

kjtadd

Country
USA
Region
California
Those were the days. Even a city of 50,000 near where I live there were two mainly Amiga stores, you could find Amiga stuff in the mall stores and you could even find Amiga stuff in the local computer flea market that would come to the fair grounds every few months. I also used to visit several Amiga shops around the San Francisco area and L.A. area. Oh well.....these days my spare bedroom looks like a retro Amiga store. I'm working on making room for the next gen Amigas but I have to admit it's pretty hard to let go of the old classic stuff.

Top Bottom