iPhone 4 fixed with duct tape

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Was there ever any doubt about this...??

Link-o-matic

You couldn't make this stuff up.... now, I'm off to flog a Jobs(s) lot of duct tape to Apple......:readit:

Duct tape FTW!! (y):bowdown:

Silence is golden; Duct Tape is silver. :LOL:

jay

Country
England
Region
South Yorkshire
I used to want Apple products for one reason -> aesthetics. (I've never actually owned any). But this year I've started to really dislike Apple. They are anti-open-source and anti-freedom. The only contact with ITunes that I have had is to install it for my cousin that NEEDS to install ITunes in order to keep his IPhone up-to-date with the latest software or his IPhone will not work!! He had to replace one IPhone because his very old computer could not install the latest ITunes which crashed his computer. He has now got a new computer.
Apple = fascism, PC = open source freedom.
Apple are living by an ancient ideology and political view. They do not give the people any choice in what they would like as new technology becomes available. They are living on another planet; it's a dictatorship, a total dictatorship.

fogWraith

AmiBayer
Country
Sweden
Region
Gävle
Nifty trick ;)
Suppose the issue also applies to people holding it in their right hand, depending on how the individual prefers to hold his/her phone.

Hopefully that issue will be worked out before it arrives in Sweden, though I have no idea what to use it for. Simple things like making calls and sending texts work just fine for me and those two apply to pretty much all the phones :p

Top Bottom