Iphone Expert need please....

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I have try to sort out my new Iphone 5S(which is unlocked meaning any network) and I went to itune & app store to put apple id and passwords. It kept saying Cannot connect to itune store even thought my WI FI is turn on....

I have check the google search but there so many links there as I am not sure which one is trusting one

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
I occasionally get that with our iPads at work. Normally trying again later works ok.

Glenn-S

Country
Scotland
Region
Fife
My work I.T department have just told me about 15 mins ago that there is currently a worldwide outage with the app store. Just keep trying and it'll work eventually.

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
IF I want create new Apple ID and it wouldnt create it :(

I do have oringal Apple IP from my Ipad and I want on my new phone :)

- - - Updated - - -

My work I.T department have just told me about 15 mins ago that there is currently a worldwide outage with the app store. Just keep trying and it'll work eventually.

oh bummer :(

Going check my mini ipad :)

Last edited:

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I check mini ipad and cant even get the files I want download and You all guys are right that is App store is down but for how long ?:unsure:

Last edited:

Bryce

AmiBayer
Country
Germany
Region
Nordrhein Westfalen
iOS 8.2 was released yesterday so the site was probably swamped with people downloading it. I had problems connecting most of yesterday too.

Bryce.

Top Bottom