Is It Just ME!!!!!

Phil1978

AmiBayer
Country
UK.
Region
Rotherham' South Yorkshire.
As th title says!!!! Is it just me? or is TurboTraxArcane the hardest car game ever! Im gettin lapped like im some sort of noob!!!! lol :huh:

meega

Elite ranking
Country
UK
Region
It's probably just you - being about seventeen years too old to be any good at driving games.

Phil1978

AmiBayer
Country
UK.
Region
It's probably just you - being about seventeen years too old to be any good at driving games.

OYYYY!!!! lol.... Ya prob right tho! :LOL: Still' pretty addictive...

Ps... I just come second' you should see the sweat pouring off me!!! lol

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
As th title says!!!! Is it just me? or is TurboTraxArcane the hardest car game ever! Im gettin lapped like im some sort of noob!!!! lol :huh:

I had to look it up,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jwqBeyc0hc

Tire sqeel on gravel? That's like watching the original duke of hazzard again. With the fun high flying car action replaced by a constant "turbo". :p

It zoomed in a bit too much, you need a map reader to make you keep with the bends. I think I stick to super skidmarks, offroad and supercars :)

Phil1978

AmiBayer
Country
UK.
Region

I had to look it up,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jwqBeyc0hc

Tire sqeel on gravel? That's like watching the original duke of hazzard again. With the fun high flying car action replaced by a constant "turbo". :p

It zoomed in a bit too much, you need a map reader to make you keep with the bends. I think I stick to super skidmarks, offroad and supercars :)

Funnily enough it was that utube vid that made me get this game lol...
I Think im hucked on it now :roll:.... It's definitely a challenge lol :explode

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I remember this game. Not played it in years. Have you also tried Nitro?

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
If it's any comfort, never was any good in that type of racer. :(

Phil1978

AmiBayer
Country
UK.
Region
I remember this game. Not played it in years. Have you also tried Nitro?

Ye nitro is a good game :) .... Still im thinking TurboTrax is harder lol.... Think ill just stick to Indy heat :p

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
Pfff, you should try completing Desert Bus: http://desertbus-game.org/

Have fun (or not). ;)

It sounds like a ton of fun :p

The objective of the game is to drive a bus from Tucson, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada in real time at a maximum speed of 45mph. The feat requires 8 hours of continuous play to complete, since the game cannot be paused.

The bus contains no passengers, and there is no scenery or other traffic on the road. The bus veers to the right slightly; as a result, it is impossible to tape down a button to go do something else and have the game end properly. If the bus veers off the road it will stall and be towed back to Tucson, also in real time. If the player makes it to Las Vegas, they will score exactly one point. The player then gets the option to make the return trip to Tucson—for another point (a decision they must make in a few seconds or the game ends). Players may continue to make trips and score points as long as their endurance holds out. Some players who have completed the trip have also noted that, although the scenery never changes, a bug splats on the windscreen about five hours through the first trip, and on the return trip the light does fade, with differences at dusk, and later a pitch black road where the player is guided only with headlights.

Top Bottom