It's a nice day

davo

Country
Melbourne, Aus
GDay,

I am beholden to 3 young children and a mortgage, so I won't be making in roads into any large collecting...yet.

Love the Commodore computers, and can't seem to give them up. So I might as well enjoy it, rather than fight it, unlike my wife!:bowdown:

Davo

LTAC

AmiBayer
Country
FRANCE
Region
South of PARIS
GDay,

I am beholden to 3 young children and a mortgage, so I won't be making in roads into any large collecting...yet.

Love the Commodore computers, and can't seem to give them up. So I might as well enjoy it, rather than fight it, unlike my wife!:bowdown:

Davo

Here we all have childrens: our AMIGAs :D with a wife who does not recognize them :shhh:

Tomse

RISK is good
AmiBayer
Country
Denmark
Region
Copenhagen
welcome welcome :)

you will with no doubt love this site with wonderful people who you can share your interests with (y)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@ Davo

Doing a bbq tonight, so the first cold one is for you. :pint:

Best Wishes.

Kin

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Welcome Davo, I sympathize with you, as I am in the very same boat.

Three sons (OK, two boys and a girl), a wife that does not like Amigas and a few Amigas at home.

status

AmiBayer
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
GDay,

Davo

Here we all have childrens: our AMIGAs :D with a wife who does not recognize them :shhh:

True...true...ow wait i am single:p

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Welcome mate.

Just be careful what you say to your partner.

"Amiga? What's that??"

"It means female friend".

*akward silence*

*END*

Top Bottom