It's pretty hot over here in the lowlands.

Beavis

Country
Netherlands
Region
South
Aye what I said, and it's only gonna get worse, before it gets bearable again.:eek:
So please prepare yourself for the heatwave which is forthcoming, don't say that you weren't warned.

End of this very useful message.:roll:

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
england
Region
birmingham
im loving it here even though it is damn hot,lol

soeter04

Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
We've finally got some decent temperatures, yay!

Should have taken a few days off for some retrobrightin', damn :D

Last edited:

supaduper

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
west midlands
We Brits take advantage when the sun shines I have probably got mild sun burn but hey ho :)

soeter04

Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
We Brits take advantage when the sun shines I have probably got mild sun burn but hey ho :)
The Dutchies are divided: half of us are overjoyed with a few days of sun, the other half will whine about the heat. Only to whine about the cold weather once that returns of course ;)

Beavis

Country
Netherlands
Region
South
The Dutchies are divided: half of us are overjoyed with a few days of sun, the other half will whine about the heat. Only to whine about the cold weather once that returns of course ;)
How do you work that out then, it's been sunny for over a week now, and very enjoyable at that, but today's just too much for me, and I'm sure that a lot of them whiners agree with me.
Everything in moderation, but weatherwise there's no moderation over here.:Doh:

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland
You think this is hot ? Look at the USA, Palm Springs is over 112F that is just over 44 degrees and as it looks now, our highest is going to be on Saturday which looks to be 35. And hey I like it, I'm single and some views are very good these days :D

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
I hate the hot weather, I find it really difficult to cool myself to a comfortable temperature.

On the flip side though, I love the cold, especially when it snows, which isn't all that often round here.

Last edited:

supaduper

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
west midlands
The only drawback is trying to sleep in this stupendous heat even with a fan pointing at the bed !!

soeter04

Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
How do you work that out then, it's been sunny for over a week now, and very enjoyable at that, but today's just too much for me, and I'm sure that a lot of them whiners agree with me.
Everything in moderation, but weatherwise there's no moderation over here.:Doh:
I'm in luck: love the sun, love the snow. It's just the other 50 weeks of rain a year that bother me ;)

Seriously though, i feel the Dutch have an odd affection to the act of complaining about the weather. It might be just the people that commute by train though :D

Arnie

Country
UK
Region
Leicester
And I thought it was only the Brits that moaned when it's too hot or too cold :)

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Meh. Blooming English hogging the heat again!!! Send some over the pond lads!!!

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
I think that I have some Eskimo or Viking in me, as I don't do well at all in this hot weather. :(

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
It was definitely hot today. 33 degrees here and still about 24 degrees tonight. It is a fairly dry heat though, so I'm not too bothered.

I love hot weather so I can wear shorts as I hate trousers.

diskers

Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Here also it's starting to get hotter and they are predicting picks up to 36C - 38C in some part of the country. Wait and see or wait and fry :D. The worst is spending those kind of days in a big city.

Last edited:

greeksrock

Country
Wales
Region
Caerphilly
Here in south Wales the sun is trying to peak it head out but to much found and I can fetal the humidity it's boiling here. Good chance to stay in with loads of games to play :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom