Sold Joytech Control Center 245C (Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
Hi all,

I picked up one of these yesterday and found I have no use for it. I had incorrectly assumed that the system was able to take all the various inputs (SVHS, Composite, Audio etc) and output via the component video.

As it happens, this wasn't the case, but having said that this would be ideal if you have lots of retro systems that you want to connect simultaneously to your AV connector of your SD or HD TV.

It's literally just out of the box, brand new, and only used for about 15 minutes before I realised it wouldn't do what I wanted.

Full specifications below:

ControlCenter.jpg

• Connect up to seven AV or game console devices to your TV
  • AS-HD technology maintains optimum signal clarity
  • 6 component video inputs
  • 7 composite video, S-video and stereo audio inputs
  • 4 digital optical inputs
  • 3 port Ethernet LAN Hub
  • Front panel inputs for quick AV connection
  • Fully programmable LCD Display
  • Remote Control and Cables included

This will enable you to attach your Digibox (Sky, Virgin etc), VCR, DVD Player, Camcorder, Digital Camera, PS1, PS2, PS3, XBox, XBox360, Amiga, CD32, etc etc.

Official blurb:

"Bring order to the HD-era with the AV Control Center 245C. State-of-the-art technology allows you to organize and customize your AV universe supporting up to seven AV or game console devices.

Fully programmable LCD Display and connections for component video, S-video, composite video, stereo audio, digital optical with a 3 port Ethernet LAN Hub provide all the control you need and integrated AS-HD technology maintains optimum signal clarity at all times".​

Looking for £40 delivered in the UK.

Thanks for looking!

AndyC

AndyC

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
I was trying to figure out how to set the posting to "sold" - I can see now that someone else has done it for me. Thanks!

Just waiting for Vulture's confirmation that the parcel has arrived ok.

Cheers,

AndyC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom