AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
As per title. Used only for a couple of times so practically new, this is the first version of Keyrah which originally retailed for nearly 34 euros. I tested it again with my SAM440ep and it worked like a charm. Perfect for various projects. I'm selling cause i have a second one and this is useless to me by now.

Taken from the original product description for whoever needs additional info

“………Keyrah Amiga makes keyboards of classic computers available to new computers. The board fits the case of an Amiga 1200 or Amiga 600, and turns the computer into a USB keyboard. Keyrah gives new life to defective computers, or computers that have been moved to a different case, because the mainboard is no longer needed. In addition to that, two digital joysticks can be connected that will act as additional keys (for example cursor keys). The joystick ports show a special strength of Keyrah: The high data transfer speed.

Keyrah switches between two keymaps that are either adjusted to the daily use under Windows. It has been successfully tested with all common operating systems like Linux, Amiga OS, Mac OS and Windows. It works on desktop and laptop computers, but also on the X-Box. Keyrah is a standard USB human interface device, so proper function is also ensured with systems that are not mentioned here………”

Price: 30 euros (simple mail cost included for countries within EU. Paypal Fees excluded, unless you send as gift)

Last edited:

Telsar

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
usa
Region
Fort Wayne, IN
This looks like the c64/128 version instead of the a1200/600 version. If it is the c64 version I am interested!

Thanks

kronuz

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Well...the PCB states C64, C128, AND a1200/a600 :) same as mine, supports the lot of them.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
As stated in the first place, this is a first version Keyrah (2005,2006). As far as i can see right now, it also has C16/C64/C128 ports but the only keyboards with which i have used it are those of A1200 and A600. I suppose that it might be what you are looking for but someone else should confirm.

- - - Updated - - -

Oopps, Kronuz confirmed while i was typing. (y)

Telsar

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
usa
Region
Fort Wayne, IN
ok, interest withdrawn, amiga version doesn't work on 8 bits, and vice versa.

From the Individual Computers description:

Please note: Keyrah has to be programmed for the target device. The version for Amiga does not work with 8 bit keyboards neither the other way round. (Even the connector is on board.)

There are those five different versions of Keyrah:

Keyrah for Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200
Keyrah 8-Bit german layout for C-64, SX64*, VIC 20, C-128, C-16 C-116* and Plus/4*
Keyrah 8-Bit US layout for C-64, SX64*, VIC 20, C-128, C-16 C-116* and Plus/4*
Keyrah german layout for the external keyboard of the C-128D
Keyrah US-Layout for the external keyboard of the C-128D

Soldering required for those machines.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
@amigo-mexicano
it should be something between 6-9 euros depending on whether you want it to be sent as registered or simple mail. Hope that helps.:)

@Telsar
No worries. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
I decided to make it 30 euros (simple mail included for EU countries only. Will sell to other countries but for slightly more)

Juri

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Tuscany
declaring interest if it's the EN version and not DE version. next inline

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
What do you mean by this? Language depends mainly on the the keyboard layout that you are going to plug as far as i know. What layout do you intend to use?

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
To be honest, you never replied to the thread but anyway if you are still interested i couldn't see why it should be more expensive now. It's just that i have rounded the price for EU countries. In your case it would be something like 34-35 euros as stated in my first answer to your expression of interest.

amigo-mexicano

Making amigos with other Amigas
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Mexico
Region
Mexico City
Never replied? That was yesterday!

Ok then. Interest withdrawn. I prefer buying the v2 version from icomp.de, price is just about the same.

Thanks!

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
So, in other words, after a recent run to the Post office in order to confirm prices, shipping to Mexico:

-33 euros (simple mail)
-35 euros (tracked mail)

- - - Updated - - -

No worries man. You misunderstood what i intended to say but it's ok. Do as you wish!

Never replied? That was yesterday!

Ok then. Interest withdrawn. I prefer buying the v2 version from icomp.de, price is just about the same.

Thanks!

Juri

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Tuscany
yes sorry i remember bad :p
however i have to withdraw interest because the new v2 have almost the same price
sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom