Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Rating - 100%
139   0   1
Country
Livorno, Italy
Region
Toscana
I'm searching a Kickstart switch compatible with CDTV.

Compatibility is more a space question rather than a software or hardware question.

Infact in a CDTV there are components that contrast with normal switch boards.

Something like this would be perfect :)

Attachments

• cdtvkick.jpg
    cdtvkick.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0

Kyle

Rating - 100%
139   0   1
Country
Livorno, Italy
Region
Toscana
Thanks for the info :)

I know it is a board of Amiga-digital, but unfortunately it is not available at the moment.

I'm waiting also the CDTV 2 SCSI from him, I hope he have a KS switch to sell :roll:

alexh

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Oxford
You can make your own in a few minutes if you have access to an EPROM programmer and are a competent solderer.

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=33518

Remember that you would need to replace your CDTV Extended EPROM's to use the Amiga-Digital kickstart switch. The aforementioned link is an all in one solution.

Kyle

Rating - 100%
139   0   1
Country
Livorno, Italy
Region
Toscana
You can make your own in a few minutes if you have access to an EPROM programmer and are a competent solderer.

Unfortunatly nothing of the two (I'm not a competent solderer and I'm not able to program an eprom) :(

Remember that you would need to replace your CDTV Extended EPROM's to use the Amiga-Digital kickstart switch. The aforementioned link is an all in one solution.

I already have eprom 2.7 installed on my cdtv and KS 3.1, but I would like to have the 1.3 too for compatibility with old software ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom