Kickstarter retro arcade style Shmup game for $1. (only 6 days left to pledge)

Vipp

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
UK
These guys have a Shmup that seems to be inspired by the great and classic shmups we all love, the game can be had for a silly price of $1! on Android/Windows/Mac! they have a goal of $3000 needed and only 6 days to go from the date of this post.

I pledged $5 and for that i will get a copy of the game on each platform Android for on the go gaming/Windows and Mac.

I know a Amibay is more of a trading post but as most of us love the Commodore i thought this was reminicent enough to share here, these guys look like they deserve a bit of help from the retro community to pass that $3000 goal, if anyone is interested they can go to the link below, check it out and possibly help the dev's, the good news is, if they get 100% they will continue to make retro style shooters and that's worth a $1 of my pocket money. haha.

Thanks guys/ladies.

Link to the project - click here.

Vipp

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
UK
That's cool of you mate, it looks like they will fail which is sad as they want to little for the game. Indie Developers work quite hard and have day jobs too usually so its nice to help them.

Vipp

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
UK
I think the game is complete, i will ask them if i can buy a copy to review. they seem to be a genuinly nice company who want to supply working games for a living. I do wonder why it was avoided? even my usualy shmup mates just ignored this one? it looked like a 3d sinistar style game to me and for $1 i could do worse. haha.

Top Bottom