For Sale KRP TES-30 Video Editing System and Edit Plug

dangerman

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Herts
Produced by Glasgow-based KRP Video Services in the 1990s, this is the perfect system if you want to do some retro analogue video editing. The TES-30 allows you to control old video equipment from the Amiga - high-end video recorders, mixers and camcorders.

Sony RCTC compatible, SMPTE read & write, GPI Trigger, Control multiple devices, Sony LANC / Panasonic / RS232 control and others, Shot Lists, Vision Mixer control, Audio cues, Unlimited scene capacity, Synchronised audio dubbing.

What’s included…
  • KRP TES-30 high-end analogue video controller
  • Parallel connector cable
  • KRP software disk
  • 3 x control cables (I think probably for Sony Control-L systems)
  • 3 x timecode cables (for frame-perfect editing. If the VCRs don’t support timecode, then edit accuracy will only be to within a few frames)
  • KRP edit-plug, which plugs directly into the parallel port and allows control of domestic VCRs via infra-red remote as well as other equipment, but unlike the TES-30, it doesn’t support SMPTE timecode.
  • Instruction manuals
  • I never had an official PSU, but it was supplied to me with a variable voltage DC supply, which I’ll provide.
£60 plus £7 for UK postage. Payment by PayPal friends & family preferred. Offers considered.

PM me if you want me to price up overseas postage.

Attachments

• KRP_1.JPG
    KRP_1.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 29
  • KRP_2.JPG
    KRP_2.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 24
  • KRP_3.JPG
    KRP_3.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 20
  • KRP_4.JPG
    KRP_4.JPG