Learning to Develop for Android... and blogging my progress as I go!

tonyyeb

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
I've decided to Learn to Develop for Android but to try and motivate myself i'm also blogging about my progress. For anyone interested in following me then here is the link:

http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com/

Feel free to comment or send me suggestions about the blog or tutorials on the net that you have found useful. Oh don't let me stop you clicking the Google Ads too! ;)

d0pefish

Country
England
Region
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hi Tony,

I'll follow your progress - I had a T-Mobile G1 a while back and I attempted some mild programming back then, but then switched to an iPhone 4.

The iPhone 4 lasted 3 days due to signal issues (I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt, but nope :)) so I returned it. Unfortunately I'd already sold my G1, so I held out for another Android phone as I was really starting to miss it.

I picked up a Desire HD last week and my Android love has been rekindled, and I fancy taking another stab at Java and the Android SDK.

Best of luck and I'll be watching :)

tonyyeb

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Hi d0pefish

Android is fab and I really want to have a good crack at this. It is good to know someone will be following my progress. I hope you do have another go at Java and the Android SDK. The more developers the better!

tonyyeb

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Just a quick bump to say my blog is still going. Time has been limited for Android development but I still have some musing about my day-to-day developer work which has a large breadth of topics.

Don't forget to hit a Google Ad if you pop by ;)

Memphis

Country
USA
Region
ILLiNOiS
Hmm ive been thinking to start something for windows phone, I got HTC HD2, but not sure where to start tho.

Top Bottom