AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
It only 1 week old. It come in boxed and Monitor with Remote Control and leads plug.
Good Condition

It got Scart back of it, HDMI, RF port and so on.

I asking for £60 plus postages...

England Only - It will be very well packed when sending the items!

9krwb8.png

2w73bmf.png

evalmv.jpg

Last edited:

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Hiya there,

My internet router is playing up yesterday and now I am back on the internet.....sorry about that !

cugar124

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Country
England
Region
Norfolk
due to some issues with getting the monitor to Ireland Amiga Forever is going to refund me I am happy with this good luck with the sale buddy

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi mate, what is the native resolution of this screen?

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Product Discription

LG Personal TV provides various multimedia entertainment such as HD broadcasting, DVDs, Internet, games and photos. Your viewing pleasure is further enhanced with Full HD picture quality

FULL HD
FULL HD resolution brings you magnifi cent picture quality through outstanding color accuracy, visual contrast and sharpness. (M32 Series only)

LIFELIKE COLOR
As LG IPS features consistency and less changes in color temperature, it offers a color impression identical to that of the original image.

WIDE VIEWING ANGLE
LG IPS allows you to enjoy lifelike picture quality without any color shift whether you are standing or lying down.

SMOOTH COLOR CHANGE
LG IPS always provides clear images with smooth color changes. It allows you to enjoy any content, such as action movies, web surfi ng and RPG games for a long time in comfort.

PIP
PIP indicates the way of displaying multi-screen at the same time. View and enjoy TV in a sub-screen while using your PC. (M32 Series only)

HDMI
LG Personal TV supports a HDMI connector for convenient connection with various HD players.

USB QUICK VIEW
The function enables the instant playback of video clips inside USB memory devices by simply connecting the USB to the TV.

INFINITE SURROUND
LG HD sound through an advanced surround sound system. More powerful and deep dimensional sound makes a more realistic experience possible.
LG IPS is the answer for those who desire a lifelike viewing experience. With exceptional picture quality, you will be free from any constraints on your eyes and posture.

BrandLG Electronics
Item Weight3.6 Kg
Product Dimensions6.3 x 55.7 x 34.3 cm
Item model numberM2432D-PZ
SeriesM2432D-PR
Screen Size24 inches
Maximum Display Resolution1080 pixels
Speaker DescriptionLoudspeakers
Number of USB 2.0 Ports1
Number of VGA Ports1
Wattage33 watts
Tuner TechnologyDigital

what is the native resolution of this screen?

1920 x 1080

Hope that help :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom