lolgxt.jpg

:D

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Wait! What's that red light on the NES?!? Oh yeah, a red light just means it is turned on. :D

Having a X360 that has red-ringed and my NES that still works, I can totally relate!

Heather

commodorejohn

Shameless recidivist
Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
A-yup. I own three computers made before 1990 and one made before 1995, all of which work like new. I also own the creaking remnants of a laptop I bought in 2004, which promptly busted its hinge and no longer closed when the warranty expired in 2007, and started to go crazy a year after that. 'Nuff said.

Bootay

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
I've had 3 360s RRoD on me. Luckily all of my replacements were free, but the point is it happened 3 times with 3 different units. With my latest one I barely turn it on and when I do it's for short periods of time in fear of getting RRoD again. The games on the 360 are great and I love them...but the hardware blows.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
i have 2 x 360s no red rings yet, but i have now repaired 6 of them for other people, the longest running one is now 1 year 2 months and still running :blink:

I've had 3 360s RRoD on me. Luckily all of my replacements were free, but the point is it happened 3 times with 3 different units. With my latest one I barely turn it on and when I do it's for short periods of time in fear of getting RRoD again. The games on the 360 are great and I love them...but the hardware blows.

Bootay

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
My first one was good until about the 2 year mark. The 2 replacements were used so I have no idea how old they were. The first one I had RRoD on I fixed a few times but it kept on doing it again after a few months of play so I gave up. My current 360 is brand new so I am thinking I should be good for at least another year or 2. LOL

Elron Nightshade

AmiBayer
Country
Slough, UK
Region
Buckinghamshire
iv had one RRoD on me too, and i have lots of much older h/w still running fine

PS even though its hardware should have been thought out better the games are still the best from this gen on the 360

nkarytia

The Time Ripper!
AmiBayer
Country
Italy
Region
Torino
Reminds me of how easy it is to pry open a modern PC and what a pain when it comes for an atari mega st :)

Luzur

Country
Sweden
Region
Enånger, Hälsingland
its true, ya know.

also, pic saved for later use.

Top Bottom