Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey guys

Long shot but might as well see if anyone wants to swap one.

I have for swaps a fully working and modded phat psp it has an 8gig sd card:

One DS with 2 R4 cards, one is SDHC (fake) the other is a proper original R4. They need SD cards. It has a break on one hinge, it opens and closes fine but the lid flops down, it has no stiffness.

Also up for swap is my A1200 Ram expansion. GVP A1208 8meg with FPU. Makes the A1200 faster. No pictures as this is still inside my A1200 but all the info is here minus the scsi part.

http://hardware.amiga.hu/exp/search...ga=&intf=&cat=scsi&mid=&base=dec&pid=#gvp1208

Any offers on an A1200 desktop accelerator? I need one big time now but can't afford to shell out cash for one.

Cheers :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
You might hedge a safer bet by sellng the psp for what you can, post a For Sale Advert for your GVP A1208 8meg with FPU. You'd then have the cash to get yourself an A1200 accelerator there-after, even if you had to bung a few extra bucks at it. You're just narrowing your options offering swapsies & haven't even stated what kind of Accelerator your wanting to invest in. ;)

Good luck whichever way you go though. (y)

Kin

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey Kin

Thanks for the advise I think I will take it up and do just that. I just thought I would post this first as you never know, someone might have been after those 3 things, but now its time to sell them on.

Thanks again (y)

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Could this be closed please guys. Going to sell the stuff seperate

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom