Looking for Faaastprep manual in pdf - FOUND

jeancj73

Jean C.J.
Country
Belgium
Region
Oost vlaanderen
Hi, is there anyone who could help to send me a copy of the faaastprep (2.0 or lower version) manual for the impact II series?
Many thanks.

BlindGerMan

Dancing with bridgeboards
AmiBayer
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Oh, I just mentioned, it is a English Version, but somewhere I should have a better one...

jeancj73

Jean C.J.
Country
Belgium
Region
Oost vlaanderen
Thanks this helps, although i looked for faaastprep 2.0 manual.but happy wit this one too.

BLTCON0

Math inside
AmiBayer
Country
Hellas (Greece)
Region
Chania, Crete
@jeancj73

At least with the GVP A500-HD8+, I am aware of only two manual editions:

The 1990 one, which is a single User's Guide containing information both on hardware setup and on FaaastPrep. Apparently it comes in US and Europe flavours.
Europe edition here. I have the US one, the cover is pink instead of greenish and there are some differences regarding hardware setup, but the FaaastPrep section is the same.

And the 1992 one, which consists of two separate User's Guides, one for hardware setup and a dedicated FaaastPrep 2.0 User's Guide. No separate US and Europe versions here as it seems. I have these manuals too, but only in physical form. I'll try to get them scanned, but keep in mind that the quality of the screenshots is already horrible in the printed manual.

Note that the FaaastPrep version that came with my 1990 version manual was 1.98, so I doubt there is anything else between that and the 2.0 edition of 1992.

jeancj73

Jean C.J.
Country
Belgium
Region
Oost vlaanderen
thanks, the dedicated one is of interest ot me. If you want to scan, I would be grateful.

@jeancj73

At least with the GVP A500-HD8+, I am aware of only two manual editions:

The 1990 one, which is a single User's Guide containing information both on hardware setup and on FaaastPrep. Apparently it comes in US and Europe flavours.
Europe edition here. I have the US one, the cover is pink instead of greenish and there are some differences regarding hardware setup, but the FaaastPrep section is the same.

And the 1992 one, which consists of two separate User's Guides, one for hardware setup and a dedicated FaaastPrep 2.0 User's Guide. No separate US and Europe versions here as it seems. I have these manuals too, but only in physical form. I'll try to get them scanned, but keep in mind that the quality of the screenshots is already horrible in the printed manual.

Note that the FaaastPrep version that came with my 1990 version manual was 1.98, so I doubt there is anything else between that and the 2.0 edition of 1992.

Top Bottom