Looking to store my amiga magazines

kronuz

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Hi guys and gal(s)!

I´m having bit of a problem with protecting my Amiga magazines - I have no real storage for them :O

Can anyone point me to some cool storage solutions ?
original amiga magazine binders or something like that would be nice....but I would need a LOT of them.

Maybe one can order customised binders anywhere?

I can, of course, buy soul-less acid free plastic folders to put in no-name binders...but that´s boring and not what I´m looking for.

Damon1971

Country
England
Region
Middlesex
I've got a complete collection of Amiga Format which are just stored in plastic boxes with a lid on ,not very sophisticated but it does the job.If you search you can get a box that fits the magazines perfectly.

kronuz

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Thanks, but I´m looking to store them as well as have them standing upright in shelves. On display, if you will, but still protected :)

Customised binders might be the answer for me, but I have not seen such a thing :/

Hmm...unikeep.com have a service like that...

Last edited:

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Most of them are USA Website.....It is there UK Website for Mags protections because I have some Amiga Mags and retro mags too :)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I love my magazines but storing them is difficult. I'd love to see what you come up with. Good luck!

Heather

kronuz

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
I have something really cool in mind. Hurry up and wait for a couple weeks to see the result ;)

kronuz

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
ahaha no :)...can´t say much at this time, but if things go according to plan, there might be a few happy campers in the future :)

kronuz

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Looking to store my amiga magazines

Some progress made. Does anyone know how to reach Eric Schwartz ;) yes, THE Eric Schwartz, creator of sabrina online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom