M I S T

dj.echo

Banned
Country
UK
Region
EASTSUSSEX
Hi all I have just picked up a new little jem the M.I.S.T (Or the box of trick`s) as you see in the list not just AMIGA/ATARI just think 30yrs ago you wouldn't dream of putting them in the same sentence but fast forward 30yrs they roll on the same hardware
It is a well made very reasonable priced bit of hardware and it even comes cased there are two version one with midi ports one without the one with comes in a case that's a bit longer i am going to have a Special break out box for my next one with 4 x midi ports instead of just the 2 all the core`s work very well & are getting better every day here are a few pic`s
Thanks for looking
Dj.ECHO

• ST/STE
  • Amiga 500/600/1200 ( AGA CORE BETA core)
  • C64 (partially - still developed)
  • Atari 8bit ( 96%)
  • Collecovision
  • ZX81
  • Atari 2600
  • ZX Spectrum with AY, aslo with DIVMMC and ESXDOS
  • SEGA GENESIS
  • Apple
  • MSX
  • AMSTRAD CPC (BETA)

Attachments

• MIST4.jpg
    MIST4.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MIST3.jpg
    MIST3.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MIST2.jpg
    MIST2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MIST1.jpg
    MIST1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MIST.jpg
    MIST.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0

velourfog

AmiBayer
Country
Sweden
Region
RAM:
M I S T

I have one as well. Very pleased :) AGA core handles Slam Tilt flawlessly, which is all I use AGA for;)

Last edited:

dj.echo

Banned
Country
UK
Region
EASTSUSSEX
The display output for all the cores is flawless i had the Multiple Classic Computer – MCC-TV commodore edition the amiga 500 core wasn't to bad but the c64 core the menu was all fuzzy hardly any color when playing the games .
have you seen the new add on usb real time clock i think it`s only for the ATARI core at the moment but with the the aga core using a [FONT=arial, sans-serif]HDF image a real time clock would be handy[/FONT](y)[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

ElectroBlaster

Country
Exeter, Devon
Is this the Lotharek build? I have bought stuff from him and it is always top class and well made stuff :D

EDIT: Anyone know if the Midi version works with the Amiga core, will the midi ports work with say Octamed?

Last edited:

dj.echo

Banned
Country
UK
Region
EASTSUSSEX
hi the midi has just started to get the midi support in the the amiga core Lotharek is at hart a atari fanboy so the midi connection as in the actual atari were the midi connection was present this is why the MIST although emulation adding the midi just makes it feel a bit more atari the fix will come from the minimig aga/ocs/ecs forum

velourfog

AmiBayer
Country
Sweden
Region
RAM:
M I S T

MIDI works fine on the Amiga side too, at least in bars & pipes.

That RTC looks nice, would be neat to have built-in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom